Health Insurance Company In India

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Family healthcare insurance: how to end up paying less?

A person might fall sick at any time of life. The biggest problem that a person faces at the time of medical expenses is paying for the treatment expenses. There is no doubt that medical treatment has been made so expensive that majority of people in India are deprived of quality healthcare because of affordability issue. At the same time, people should look into health insurance products that are designed to finance medical expenditure.

Thus, there is need to educate people about the benefits of family healthcare insurance so that they can get an access to quality medical care. This will help them in paying medical expenses. Family healthcare insurance are the plans designed to offer health coverage to health needs of all family members, which may include an insured, spouse, dependent children and dependent parents.

It is not recommended to include parents in family plans because the premium is charged according to the higher aged person and so, an individual might end up paying for the more premium amount, as it increases risk factor.

Apollo Munich’s Easy Health plan is the most sought after family healthcare insurance plan, available with affordable premium.

3 comments:

  1. I have taken the easy health family floater for myself, my wife and my two children. It is very affordable and all of us are covered under it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for clearing up this doubt. I was thinking of getting a policy for me and my mother, and was confused as to why the premium was so high for only 3 people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too am planning to take this policy. I have got my quotes and I must say it is quite affordable and thorough.

    ReplyDelete