Health Insurance Company In India

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Health Insurance India

Just a week ago, I realized the importance of my health in my life and the very next day, I started looking for a reputable Health Insurance Company in India. I started talking to my friends with the objective of knowing the best health Insurance plan, where I could invest and can get the required health cover with maximum number of benefits.

One of my friend suggested me to buy a health plan from Apollo Munich Heath Insurance Company, as he himself was one of their clients and was very much satisfied with their services. He told me about their Easy Health- Exclusive plan for Individual. I searched for it online in order to know more about the product.

I purchased the same plan, as it fulfilled all my health needs. I used their buy online feature in buying the policy and was amazed at their quick services, which includes immediate customer care response, easy buying in just four simple steps, powerful payment gateway and ultimate convenience.

Their value-added services are intelligently designed. Their throw light on the preventive means, which I suppose is better than curative means, as prevention is better than cure.

8 comments:

  1. I had a similar experience and would recommend anyone looking for a health plan to choose and trust Apollo Munich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also the client of Apollo Munich and am using their family floater plan, which i feel is a complete plan that provide me and my family a complete health protection. Last month, when my husband needed an immediate hospitalization, their cashles hopitalization facility proved beneficial as he was able to get quality treatment in their network hospital and that too for free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all,

    Though i have never ever used a apollo products but have heard about it a lot. I am looking for a plan where in one can have maternity cover and also for the new born. Are there any options with Apollo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, there is coverage for maternity cover and for a new born in Apollo Munich's Easy Health plan. it is an optional coverage in their Premium and Exclusive variant, i suppose. you can confirm it up from http:\\www.apollomunichinsurance.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apollo Munich's plans are well designed to offer wide coverage at reasonable rates

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got Apollo Munich's Accident plan from my company. I realized that it is good organization that provides good services. Hence, i bought its Family floater plan

    ReplyDelete
  7. same here... i also got the easy travel plan from my company...

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's great to know about Apollo Munich. The company has a bright future. Have a lot of expectations from them.

    ReplyDelete