Health Insurance Company In India

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

When do I have to take a medical check-up? What is the period for the medical check-up i.e., from the start date of the policy?

All Insurance Companies have their rules for medical check-up. Apollo Munich puts three conditions before an individual to undergo medical check-up. These are:-
If the sum assured is more than 5 Lakh
If you opt for Critical Illness Cover
If an insured is above the age of 45 years.

The medical check-up done at the time of policy issuance is valid for three years, if the policy is renewed every year in continuation and the sum assured remains same.

6 comments:

  1. So that means that if I want a policy of 4 lakh, and no critical illness, and I am in my early 30's, I do not need a medical check-up. Well that is very good. I have been seeing Apollo Munich ads on tv, and I must say, I am quite impressed with them. Their whole 'friendly' approach is very interesting. And clearly from the above mentioned list, I can make out that they mean what they say 'Let's Uncomplicate'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard much about their products. many people have advised me to buy Apollo Munich's products and i bought their Easy Health-- Standard variant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just contact agent. He will help you in all proceeding. i did same, when i bought Apollo Munich's plan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good information shared.......

    even i was looking for the answer to same query.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rightly said... Good plans from Apollo Munich...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya... great information... i too agree... Thanks... Apollo Munich sounds good!!!

    ReplyDelete