Health Insurance Company In India

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What are the various options for payment of premium?

At Apollo Munich, the premium of the policy needs to be paid while buying the same. The mode of payment depends on the means of purchase of a product. The premium amount of Apollo Munich Health Insurances plans that have been bought online can be paid using credit cards, debit cards and cheques. Most popular credit cards accepted are VISA, MasterCard and American Express. ). If you purchase the policy through an agent or directly from the company, the mode of payment could be cheque, cash, and credit card.

At the time of renewal, you need to pay the premium amount through cheque, cash or credit card. An insured does not get any tax benefit under section 80(D) of the Income Tax Act.

Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company


6 comments:

  1. I needed to buy a policy and that is when a friend told me of this blog. He said it would clear any doubts I had about health insurance. It is the first time I will be paying the premium for a health insurance plan and it is good to know that I have so many options. I wil buy the plan online and pay for it there itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently purchased Apollo Munich's plan online and paid through my creidt card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can use your credit card, debit card, cheque. It depends upon the options given to you by your insurer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It depends upon the insurer. you check it with your insurer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agreee... depends on the insurance provider.. you can try apollo munich if you want...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen many of my friends with group cover from Apollo Munich.

    ReplyDelete