Health Insurance Company In India

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What should I do If I want to insure more than 2 adults or 2 children?

A Family Floater Plan insures maximum of 2 adults and 4 children. So, if you want to have health cover for more than 2 adults, you can buy an individual plan for them. Four children are covered under Apollo Munich Easy Health Family Plan. In case of more than 4 children, you can buy a separate Health insurance Plan for them.

So, you need to plan your Family Health Insurance accordingly, so that all members get protected under health cover.

6 comments:

  1. Well for those who have read this and got an answer to their question, I would like to just say that the last line should be given extra care:

    "you need to plan your Family Health Insurance accordingly"

    In my case, I had to cover myself, my wife, my kids, and my parents. So I took one for my wife, kids and myself, and another plan for my parents. The reason for this kind of distribution was the age difference. My parents are much older so the premium would have increased a lot. So plan it properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, Apollo Munich is the right plan to offer coverage to 2 adults and 4 children. Even i have
    Easy Health plan to offered coverage to me, my spouse and three little kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy Apollo Munich's plan........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, buy apollo Munich plan. they offer cover for maximum of 4 children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a good policy from apollo munich that i use.. maxima... i think ppl should try it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. good information. thanks for the same.

    ReplyDelete