Health Insurance Company In India

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What is the procedure to be followed for a claim?

Apollo Munich has a customer-friendly but extremely professional claim process. They have a toll free help line where an individual can call and ask for assistance.

You will need to provide details about the incident due to which the reimbursement is required.

He/She needs to get his/her claim registered on call. An insured will get the registration number of his claim. Now, he/she needs to download the claim form from the site and send a duly filled form attached with the required document to the address mentioned on it.


Apollo Munich will start processing your claim as per its norms and would settle it within the specified number of days.

Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company

6 comments:

  1. I have used the Insure Health plan from the company. I must say, it is very easy to get health insurance and use it from them. I had bougth my plan when they were still Apollo DKV, and when they changed names, which was when I needed to use the plan, I thought it would not be valid.

    But I was wrong, the plan was valid, and since I went to an Apollo Hospital, I got cashless hospitalization. A friend has used the claim process and was happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made a claim twice from Apollo Munich and have not found any problem. Really a good and speedy process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every company have different claim procedure. i could say that Apollo Munich has simple process that is easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best way is to read policy manuals or talk to company's representative,a s every company ahs its own terms and conditions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have used Apollo Munich plans and the claims is a simple step. good plans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too have a plan from Apollo Munich and i agree that it is worth every penny of investment.

    ReplyDelete