Health Insurance Company In India

Friday, January 22, 2010

Are all policyholders eligible for a Health Card?

Yes, all policyholders of Apollo Munich are eligible for a healthcare insurance card and can carry them along with them as a proof of the plan purchased.

It carries the information regarding the person's identity along with the basic details that might be required before undergoing treatment on a cashless basis. But, the ID number mentioned on a healthcare insurance card is unique, thus, it cannot be used for any other policy or in non-network hospital.

The information mentioned on Apollo Munich Cards is very specific to the insured.

6 comments:

  1. I had a personal accident plan from Apollo Munich and was not sure if I would get a health care with the policy. I have the card, but I never carried it around. Reading this I realised how important it is to have it with me at all times. If I need help when I am alone, or if I were to pass-out after and accident, the card can tell people who I am and who they can contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also understood its importance, once i met accident, but thanks God that it was not a major one and Apollo Munich provided coverage for the treatment availed in network hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, all policy holders get the card, which helps them to avail treatment in network hospital n the basis of cashless hospitalization.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes......these card are much helpful at the tie of availing treatment on basis of cashless hospitalization.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to know that ... i am glad to read this...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apollo Munich is good. Have heard a lot about it.

    ReplyDelete