Health Insurance Company In India

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Does the policy come into effect immediately after it is approved?

Yes, a policy issued by Apollo Munich comes into effect as soon as the policy has been approved by the company. However, any pre-existing disease is not covered for a minimum period of 3 years and dependent children are covered from the 91st day onwards, only if both parents are covered under the same- policy. Each policy coverage is subject to the rules and regulations laid down by the company.

Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company


6 comments:

  1. Well excellent news!! I have just applied for the plan and so this is music to my ears. The policy has not yet been approved by Apollo Munich, but it will be soon. I keep a check on it through the SMS updates and all. So I guess it is only a matter of time before I enter the league of 'Health Insured People' which is very small in India. Cudos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Apollo Muncih's plan three months ago and yes, my policy got approved immediately...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, even i had the same experience with Apollo Munich. they really are good providers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, i got the benefit of a road accident that i met, just few days after i purchased the policy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i too have used the plan and am happy...

    ReplyDelete