Health Insurance Company In India

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What is Family Floater Plan?

A Family Floater Plan is a Health or Medical Insurance Plan that provides coverage to healthcare needs of all family members, which can include an insured, his/her spouse, his/her dependent parents and his/her dependent children.

Apollo Munich's Family Plans have been designed, looking into the curative and preventive needs of a family. These plans have several added facilities, which can be availed by an insured and his family. The coverage limit depends upon the following:-

Policy wording of the company.

Premium paid.

Variant opted, if any.


Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company


6 comments:

  1. A plan that covers the whole family is any day better than one that covers only one person. I mean that if I have an insurance policy, and i do not use it, the cover amount is just there. At such a time if my wife or kids need to treated, I cannot give them my cover amount. In a family floater plan, this can be done. That is the reason I chose a family plan. I am planning to switch over to Apollo Munich soon, because I am very impressed with their plans and concept of healthcare. Don't know why I didn't choose them in the first place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also find Apollo Munich's Easy health-- Family plan to be the best one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A plan that offers coverage to all family members. i have Apollo Munich's family floater plan that offer coverage to me, my wife and three kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a plan that offers health cover to all family members.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think everyone should have a family insurance plan. the apollo munich plans seem good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. all families need health insurance... floater plans are the best option...

    ReplyDelete