Health Insurance Company In India

Friday, January 22, 2010

What do I do if my health card is lost?

If your Apollo Munich Health Card is lost, you should dial up the toll-free number 1800-102-033 and get your ticket locked. Our representative will provide you further assistance in lodging your request for the issuance of a duplicate card. You will be able to get a new card within the specified time period, as per the rules and regulations of the Company.

Thus, if your card gets lost, immediately contact us so that we can generate you a new card at the earliest and you are not deprived of the benefits for long.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information. I lost my card recently and was clueless about what to do!! This post was useful, I have informed Apollo Munich and they have blocked my card. Now I will get a new health card soon. The card will have the same details as the last one and no one else can misuse my old lost card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can immediately call at customer care and get it blocked. i had a same experience and was able to do it successfully. Good services provided by Apollo Munich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did the same, when my got lost. so, call customer care deprtament of your insurer and know about the desired procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Call representative and he will direct you the right path

    ReplyDelete
  5. apollo munich gives a new card... it is good... carry the card with you always...

    ReplyDelete
  6. the health insurance card is very important and should be carried all the time.. good explanation...

    ReplyDelete