Health Insurance Company In India

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What if I also have or intend to buy a medical policy of any other insurance company?

Yes, its absolutely a client's call. You can buy a policy from any other company, even if you have one from Apollo Munich and vice versa. But, you need to intimate the same to us and to the other concerned company.

Apollo Munich also gives you a 'Portability' offer, using which you can shift from some other Health Insurance Company to ours along with their accrued benefits.

6 comments:

  1. So I guess the same rule applies when I want to buy an Apollo Munich policy alongside another one. I have a policy from my employer and that is why I want a policy of my own too. As mentioned in one of the other posts in this blog. I have therefore planned to get it from Apollo Munich. Their plans seems good and straight-forward.

    Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes........there is no issue in availing health insurance polices from two companies. i have personal Accident plan from my employer and Apollo Muncih's plan for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even i have two health insurance policies fro two differnet insurers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem. you cna buy two plans from two different companies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a problem for many people... the confusion is always there--which company to buy from and all...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The plans from Apollo Munich are good and so are the extra services.

    ReplyDelete