Health Insurance Company In India

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What are the benefits of Healthcare Insurance Card?

The Healthcare Insurance Card acts as a portable policy proof for the insured. It contains the basic information regarding the person's identity, birth date, policy issue expiry date, etc.

Another benefit of the Healthcare Insurance Card is that it helps you to undergo treatment in network hospitals on a cashless basis. You do not have to worry about the arrangement of funds in times of exigency.

Thirdly, it confirms your eligibility to avail the benefits of the plan.

Hence, it is advisable to carry the Apollo Munich Health Card with you at all times.

6 comments:

  1. I always left my health card at home. So I guess any other 'smart' people like me, should read this too and start carrying the card with then at all times.

    I just thought that whenever i needed it, all i had to do was tell people my policy number, not once did it occur to me, that in an emergency, people tend to forget basic things so a medical insurance policy no would be hard to remember. Plus if i have passed out then what??

    Good info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Health Insurance Card is really beenficial in case of medical treatment on cashless hospitalization basis. I have Apollo Muncih plan and it helped me to avail medicla treatment last month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is must for availing treatment on cahless basis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these cards are very useful, if you want to go for treatment on basis of cashless hospitalization.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I carry it with me always. everyone should...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will surely check out the Apollo Munich plans.

    ReplyDelete