Health Insurance Company In India

Friday, January 22, 2010

In the event of claim being already made, if I want to renew my policy for the second year, do I have to undergo medical check up again?

Apollo Munich promises to offer you hassle-free service and hence, it keeps you away from almost all health insurance-related hassles. Thus, there is no need of medical checkup again. Once done, it is valid for three years.

The claim made does not have any effect on policy renewal.

Hence, if you have raised a claim in first year since the policy commenced, you can renew it for the coming year without medical checkup or any change in your premium.

6 comments:

  1. Since my parents are about to get their plan renewed, it gives me great pleasure in hearing that they do not need to undergo any health tests, after reading this, I checked their plan and the policywordings, they do not require it. Apollo Munich really does make health insurance easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got my apollo munich plan renewed, but do not find any such clause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It depends upon the provider's terms and conditions. I am using Apollo Munich's plan. there is no such formality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, there is no such formality. you confirm it up from your insurer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great piece of writing... very informative... apollo munich provides a lot of plans i have heard... and i believe they are good...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard a lot about Apollo Munich. I have many friends who are using the plan... and are happy with them...

    ReplyDelete