Health Insurance Company In India

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

In the event of claim being already made, if I want to renew my policy for the second year, do I have to undergo medical check up again?

Apollo Munich promises to offer you hassle-free service and hence, it keeps you away from almost all health insurance-related hassles. Thus, there is no need of medical checkup again. Once done, it is valid for three years.

The claim made does not have any effect on policy renewal.

Hence, if you have raised a claim in first year since the policy commenced, you can renew it for the coming year without medical checkup or any change in your premium.

6 comments:

  1. I was just about to get a medical test done to get my policy renewed. I have a plan from Apollo DKv (or Apollo Munich whatever you know it as). The plans is due for renewal soon. And I am glad I read this before getting the health checkup.

    Since this is my first policy renewal, I just asked some friends and they said you have to undergo tests before every renewal. So I will tell them that my company is different!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good information shared about Apollo Munich's products

    ReplyDelete
  3. No....i just got my Easy Health plan renwed. there is no such complications.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. i just got it renwed. there is no such formality required.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the information... appriciate it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too have a plan from Apollo Munich and i know that it is one of the cheapest i found...

    ReplyDelete